Random restarts, freezes, at a loss for where to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toastie

Beta member
Hey team, im seeking some help as I am not sure where to begin on this issue.

Firstly, i built my own deskie in december last year (my first attempt) and it is generally fine and has been running sweet since. However it has always had an issue where seemingly at random times it will completely freeze up, sometimes the monitor will be a weird colour and there will be a strange sound till i turn it off via the power switch. Other times it will just restart itself without prompting me. As this is my first build it could very well be something i did while putting it together?

Googling has done nothing because i have learnt the problem could be anything from PSU, to RAM, to the MOBO to drivers etc etc. Ive come here to see if anyone has any idea what could be causing these freezes / restarts and where i could start trying to fix it?

My computer is an i5 core, 6gb ram, radeon 5850 with a corsair 750 PSU

Oh and the restarts / freezes dont happen in a pattern, somedays it will never happen, other days a few times, sometimes it will happen a few times in an hour, but then be sweet after..

Im stumped :dead:

It's a dump file and gives clues as to what caused your crash. Upload it to a file sharing site and post the download link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom