random reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavzy

Beta member
my PC, which hasn't been used for a month or so.. when switched on.. will work for a whole 5 seconds.. before reboooting.. meaning i dont even see the windows screen :|.. any ideas? also.. one or two times it didn't reboot :O.. randomlly.. and wehn windows loaded a blue screen came.. i didn't note what the message was however.. will post next time.. thanks in advance ..

the computer does not goe past the start screen (Ms-dos).. so cant do nothing at al...

well.. infact the moniter doesn't turn on as it restarts nearly straight away ..

lavzy said:
my PC, which hasn't been used for a month or so.. when switched on.. will work for a whole 5 seconds.. before reboooting.. meaning i dont even see the windows screen :|.. any ideas? also.. one or two times it didn't reboot :O.. randomlly.. and wehn windows loaded a blue screen came.. i didn't note what the message was however.. will post next time.. thanks in advance ..

I'm building my new computer and having, I think, the same problem. BIOS loads but the OS does not kick in. Origonally when the OS did, I also got the blue screen with ass loads of writting now comprehendable in the short time it was up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom