Random Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeKarma

Solid State Member
I get a random reboot sometimes while just sitting in the desktop but more often during a full screen application such as a game. This is the first PC i've put fully together and it's been about a week now with no problems and it just started today and here's what Microsoft says about my "Serious System Error"

http://wer.microsoft.com/responses/....2.0?SGD=f5743a0f-2286-4a6a-8c94-8f44438b2f50

My temps are fine, CPU Idle 25-27C Full load 35-37C And the case stays in the 28-35C range and my Video card in the 40-50C range

My PSU is pretty new and i've never had problems with it before and it's voltage readings are on target. No OCing has been done

Anyone have any ideas?

i hate the microsoft errors,, no info at all. Have you reseated all the cards, cables? Test the machine bare bones.. 1 stick of memory and graphics card. If it works fine, slowly add stuff back into to narrow the problem down.... newest drivers?

Well I haven't done that yet. But i'll do that as soon as I get home (School right now)

And i've made sure that I have the most recent drivers for everything

Found out the problem, Used ATI tool to watch the GPU temps during a CS CAL match and when it started to do the freezing it sometimes does during the lock up it was at 81C :eek: but that's because i'm running on an old radeon x700 pro that has survived 3 comp lifetimes and had to RMA my 7900 GT KO, Which i'll hopefully get back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom