Random Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser

Baseband Member
I have had a random reboot problem for some time now. It doesn't happen at any certain time, except when I am doing something. It hardly reboots when idle. Some time ago I had heard of ram viruses but I dont think i have ever actually expereinced or seen one in person. I was just wondering if this problem is something of that sort or perhaps I may have an actual physical hardware problem. I know this explanation of this problem is pretty bland, but thats exactly how i feel, i have no idea whats up right now. Any help or anything would be GREATLY appreciated.

it could be a number of different things... virus, software conflicts, driver issues, etc... when was the last time you 1. reloaded you system? 2. updated driver recently? 3. have you tried to go into Windows "last known good config" mode and see what happens.

if it's been a while, windows could just need to be repaired, that can be done easily.

I'm not thinking it's hardware though...

I have reloaded windows a number of times, I would probably have to count them all on 2 hands. Each time I try to get all the latest driver updates and every time the same results happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom