Random game freezes for 2 years =) can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After two or three passes with no errors, you can be very sure that your RAM is absolutely fine :)

That does of course leave us with the question... WTF is up with your comp?! :p

dag nammit...well I have a feeling that the Nvidia card was defective from the start. I might have to get a new card. Are there any tests for graphics cards?

Yami, thanks for being so available to me through this.

I have lots of errors in my event viewer. Is there anything I can tell from those?

The only "test" really for a GPU, is to watch for artifacts, but, numerous errors in event viewer means somethings up, can you tell us more information about those errors? Mak will probably be of help with those.

There are thousands of errors in my event log.

They include tons from "Bonjour Service (have no idea what that is)," sptd, event log, SidebySide, Eventlog, Kernel, Service Control Manager, and a handful of others. =( There's tons.. I'm sure some of them are due to the fact that I have to force a shutdown by holding the power button.

Can you save a portion of the event logs, and upload them somewhere so we can take a look at them? If I remember right, Bonjour Service is part of Quicktime or Itunes.

I saved some event logs. Before I post it for the open public, is there anything in there that will potentially give any sensitive information? Sorry to be so paranoid =) don't hack me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom