Random crash's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this happen before you bought the HDD? Is that your OS drive? Many things besides a HDD can cause the crash.

It could be your PSU.

If the system just restarts like that then most of the time it is overheating. Anything else you would see a BSoD.

Its not over heating, ive been keeping an eye on the temps, and i get no BSOD screen, it just crashes and stays on whatever i was on, untill i restart it, sorry for the late reply just started a 2 week work experience

So it isnt the system that is crashing. Just the program you were using. There is a big difference. You have to make sure to state that. What program are you using when it crashes?

Im on Evony, W.o.W msn and skype, sometimes i get a runtime error, sometimes its a memory error i have 2gb ram installed, sometimes when i restart the computer, it comes up with please slecete a bootable disk or something, so theres like no HD on the computer, is my HD buggerd? or is it my ram? or motherboard? or my crud copy of windows?

The crashes happen when im really on anything, sometimes it does crash, sometimes it doesnt, i get the runtime error/memory error when wow is up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom