Random Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guff1988

In Runtime
My computer will randomly crash and this just started happening 3 weeks ago. It will go to a blue screen and say that the computer has encountered an error and needs to restart and that it is probably caused by any new hardware that I added. Problem is I haven't added any new hardware in months.
Please help

STOP right there!!!

before you do anything dramatic like reinstall anything, there are plenty of easy things you should try first.

first come to my mind is 1) reseat memory 2) run memtest

in fact, if you have not do any software or hardware installation or changing configuration lately, it can't be a driver problem.

good luck

hkfnstang said:
STOP right there!!!

before you do anything dramatic like reinstall anything, there are plenty of easy things you should try first.

first come to my mind is 1) reseat memory 2) run memtest

in fact, if you have not do any software or hardware installation or changing configuration lately, it can't be a driver problem.

good luck

sorry im kinda slow but how would i do this

i dont have any blank cd's or floppy's it requires you burn it first. i tried using a mounting program like alcohol 120 but that didnt work either

You have to burn it.......
An operating system uses a stack, and a heap. When an operating system is running, it actively references the stack which reference the heap.....
The heap and stack run in system memory, the memory your trying to test.....
Do you see a problem with this.....
Well you should, run out to the store and get a cdr....burn it with a non crappy program like ISO magic or nero because those progs will not ignore the bootable data on the images.

The program, if you've actually read the instructions, is bootable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom