Random CPU spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya boy :D

It's here :)

Only copied the important info. Whole CPU woulda been too big of file and whatnot. Welp.....lets hope this week 51 doesn't disappoint.

EDIT: Well upon doing a search at XS, it seems this particular and stepping is somewhat mediocre =/

WHY!!! WHY DAMNIT! :mad: I guess I can't say anything yet considering I haven't overclocked it, and even when I do it'll still need time to burn in, but I hate seeing that crap before I even get started =/

2.5GHz dual priming for an hour......obviously this isn't stable by any means, but basically for me, it means it's time to go in and crank up the speed :D This is on 1.35v + 104% (those who own DFI boards will know what the 104% is)

I've had it on this voltage since the beginning. Stock is 1.3v. It's not that I needed to raise the voltage to 1.35 but I did it for headroom reasons.

Just 100 more MHz and I've got an FX-60 :D

I'll probably make my own 'bragging post' whenever I found out it's max. It's been a loooooooooooong time since I've made a post solely about my OC.....haven't done that since my XP-M days here. Mainly because my venice was a disappointment so nothing to really report on.

Soooooo basically right now it's like I have a X2 4900+ (no those dont exist.....to my knowledge, but a 4800+ is 2.4GHz and 2x1mb L2 cache and I'm running 2x1mb L2 cache @ 2.5GHz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom