RAM Speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but this is tiny and used by basically everyone...I've got everest too, (not installed at the moment) but for quick, small little screenshots CPU-Z is used world wide :D

Ok, Thanks Guys.
Unfortunetly I am "working" right now.
I will dl and install that and post the results when i get a chance.
I really appreciate the help.

Nubius said:
yeah but this is tiny and used by basically everyone...I've got everest too, (not installed at the moment) but for quick, small little screenshots CPU-Z is used world wide :D

good info, thanks!:)

oh yeah forgot to mention generally when you see high overclocks CPU-Z will always be there, they have a 'verification' thing to verify that someones overclocks are infact true and things like that...so it's also used widely for that. But in cases like this it helps to determine if maybe the readings in the POST are just wack but in reality everythings where it should be

Wellsir, it looks like you have your RAM running at the same speed as your CPU Front Side Bus (FSB). This is normal. Even if it were DDR600 RAM, it would still run at whatever the CPU FSB is at.

Have a look at my RAM Guide for some more info.

There should be enough information on my guide to get you sorted out:D If you have more questions, just post back!

yeah everythings fine there dude....however why your post screen says it's running at 133MHz is beyond me, but according to CPU-Z it's running at 166MHz, and so is your CPU so that's exactly where you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom