quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
well probably no one will get this one correct.

The answer is:

His heads were clogged, thats what caused the byte fallout on the footage.

And to fix it, a MiniDV head cleaning cassette was needed.

problem: timmy has just built a new computer using a dfi lanparty motherboard (yeah you may notice from my sig that my brand new rig has a lanprty.....funny that, see if you can spot my n00bish mistake). he installs his memory in the two slots directly above the cpu. when he tries to boot it freezes after the first diagnostic light and timmy craps himself for a moment thinking he's wasted $1300 on parts. thinks for a second longer and looking at the board notices the painfully obvious.

question: what was timmy's stupid mistake?

new question:

Timmy is working on his friend Jim Bob's computer, what he needs to do is back up the files in Documents and Settings before doing a fresh install of windows... He takes Jim's hard drive out and plugs it into his computer to copy the Documents and Settings folder to his hard drive, but finds out that his friend had password protected his account... so he tries to call Jim Bob but can't get a hold of him... so... he boots his computer in safemode by pressing F8 at startup, he still cannot access Jim's folder in Documents and Settings.. he then right clicks on the folder> clicks on the security tab> then adds his account to "Group or user names" then gives himself full permision... now he can get in his folder, but cannot access any of the files or subfolders in it...

What does Timmy have to do to gain full access?
(hint: click the advanced button and go from there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom