Quick Question!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets try this stuff before you jump into reinstalling windows and everything else.

I highly doubt its the external HD or the headphones. Most headphones don't need drivers so thats most likely not the problem.

Do this download Highjackthis and run it. It will delete all the spamware and everything else that might just be causing the "blue screen of death". Also if it was working fine before without any errors i am sure its not any driver problems or anything. You might have to reinstall windows it might be a internal error within windows. If you wanted to you can try to restore the computer. but leave these options last and try some new things to see if you can fix it without having to that stuff.

Just because it was working fine before doesn't mean it can't be a driver. like i said if he hasn't been updating his drivers and adding the security patches, it can result in the problem he is having. updating the drivers through a windows update is a first step. along with your mention of checking the computer with hghjack this. i agree that a restore or windows repair is a last resort. but it doesn't dismiss the fact that out of date drivers could be to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom