Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a sata cable that came with the motherboard or with the hard drive, just plug it in (only if your mobo does sata) ... and also plug the power in

Master/Slave doesn't exist with SATA drives...

its something to do with the boot order in ur bios!!
(i just did some research)

well what im trying to do is, take out my computer HD (my computer PSU died) and put it in my brothers computer to get some files out etc... My brother has 2 HD in his comp, how do I get mine to work as a 3rd?

you dont, you will have to take out 1 of his, yours should be detected without a problem (without master/slave),

ok question, i put my HD in and it detected np, but if i want to run this game, it says it cant find it on the computer, how do i make it work? do i have to install the game or something? game is installed in my HD

ok well thing is, the game is online, and if i install completly, i'll have to wait 6-8 hours of downloads... So what can i do?

one more thing, can i format this HD without formatting my brothers?

oh one more thing, if my brothers computer had viruses (cus it does), will my HD get infected with them even if I dont transfer files from his to mine? im transfering files from mine to his. will mine get infected?

go onto your hard drive and go to the game directory and start it from there, if it doesnt work then you will have to reinstall or repair the installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom