Questions about Kill Disk.

For all desktops, unless under an extreme budget, it's always more worthwhile to build your own.

Asus and MSI laptops I'm a fan of for gaming; as well as Lenovo's ThinkPad line and HP's EliteBook line - both are business class and are much better than the consumer classes.

Asus makes Asus - they're a manufacturer that makes their own motherboards.

I seen a few Msi desktops. We never mess with them tho. They look sweet. So what does IBM make now? I haven't seen an IBM logo for ages.

I really like that vast knowledge you have.

Last edited:
I seen a few Msi desktops. We never mess with them tho. They look sweet. So what does IBM make now? I haven't seen an IBM logo for ages.

I really like that vast knowledge you have.

They're a software company now; they do specialty hardware and microcontrollers still, I think. IBM was one of the partners to develop the Cell CPU in the PS3.

I have several friends who work for IBM as software developers.

They're a software company now; they do specialty hardware and microcontrollers still, I think. IBM was one of the partners to develop the Cell CPU in the PS3.

I have several friends who work for IBM as software developers.

Didn't know that IBM sold out, or did i know they made software.

Bios password.

How can one get around a bios password on a vizio all in one desktop? Or should i push it on the floor and say oops?

Last edited:
As long as you can boot to CD, you can load that disc up.

Otherwise you'll have to try and find the CMOS battery - and hopefully it's not one that's soldered onto the board (like a lot of laptop ones are).

Okay, another question. On windows 7 can you go to the cmd and format the hard drive? Would that be a faster way in restoring the computer?

Back
Top Bottom