left computer on all night.. no crashes..
I will leave it on for 2 or 3 more days before I put the lighting mods back into to see if it crashes, if it crashes again after i put the lights in then I can say that it is the PSU.. piece of crap PSU was falling apart when I got it, the plastic has a big crack on the side and the thing is a dustmagnet lol... anyone got any ideas for a new PSU??
- Raidmax tornado Gaming Case
- Corsair 4GB (2x XMS3 2GB) PC-12800 (1600MHz) XMP DDR3
- Sapphire Radeon 5850
- AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4ghz
- Asus MS226H 21.5"Wide Full HD Monitor
- Logitech G9x gaming mouse
-GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Socket AM3 - AMD 785G/SB710, 4xDDR3-1800OC, ATI HD4200, mATX
- Seagate 1.5TB HD
- Windows 7 Ultimate