Processor Core 1 Temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, but I think Prime 95 has a test selection that fills your ram and tests your ram, but still puts loads on other parts... Why not just run memtest overnight?

Thats 20min strait of using the video card stability test :-/. I still see the heat being an issue but curious about the crashes.

From everything ive read Starcraft 2 beta should work find on my rig even with running windows 7

Thats 20min strait of using the video card stability test :-/. I still see the heat being an issue but curious about the crashes.

From everything ive read Starcraft 2 beta should work find on my rig even with running windows 7

Well ran it for an hour. The game dont even stay on for more than like 1min when i play it. Show no artifacts or no issues the small time its on. Just completely crashes

Do other games crash too, or is it only that one? If that's the only one it might be something with the game itself.

Do other games crash too, or is it only that one? If that's the only one it might be something with the game itself.

Only other game i have on the comp is WoW, and D2 which are not demanding at all

tried to test it with 3DMark Vantage and it crashed my system during the second graphic test

tried to test it with 3DMark Vantage and it crashed my system during the second graphic test

my GPU was hitting like 130C before it crashed. So I'm pretty sure that's the issue.

I cleaned out my 4850 with a can of compressed air and i put in fan in the case i had laying around under it.

Now I am actually able to make it through 3d Mark Vantage, but during the test my GPU still hit like 101 degree C

CPU Score
Graphics Score

Should i still be worried?

my GPU was hitting like 130C before it crashed. So I'm pretty sure that's the issue.

I cleaned out my 4850 with a can of compressed air and i put in fan in the case i had laying around under it.

Now I am actually able to make it through 3d Mark Vantage, but during the test my GPU still hit like 101 degree C

CPU Score
Graphics Score

Should i still be worried?

Don't crash anymore but runs at 110c playing games

Pull your card and clean the fan. Perhaps reapply thermal paste and think about a aftermarket cooler.

110C is way too hot. It will continue to crash and eventually you will fry that card.

Pull your card and clean the fan. Perhaps reapply thermal paste and think about a aftermarket cooler.

110C is way too hot. It will continue to crash and eventually you will fry that card.

Ok finally got a chance to do this. I just pulled out the card and took it apart. I cleaned the fan even more.

What i noticed the most was when i got to the chip is that the old thermal paste was hardened and crusty on my gpu and where it connects to the fan.

My results with case open is 50-58c idol and 74-78c under load. This is a huge difference and glad i finally got it fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom