The procedure entry point _AIL_sample_stage_property@24 could not be located in the dynamic link library mss32.dll

Shroominkid

Beta member
I just got done putting new DLL files into my computer that my game Cities XL 2012 requires and the game didnt install them so I had to re-install them Manually which was no problem.

After I finished, I got the error MSS32.DLL is in your binary blah blah blah.. ok so I deleted that no problem wen ton then I figured out my MSS32 was outdated. I updated it placed the files back in the system and upgraded the MSS32 in the game folder which I read on another forum should of had solved the problem, but the problem continues.

The procedure entry point _AIL_sample_stage_property@24 could not be located in the dynamic link library mss32.dll

This is the new message im getting. I have looked the internet for 20 minutes or so now and cant find nothing. I upgraded Direct X since I read on another forum said it might fix it. but yet again it didnt. Please help :*( I really want to play Cities D:

I just got done putting new DLL files into my computer that my game Cities XL 2012 requires and the game didnt install them so I had to re-install them Manually which was no problem.

After I finished, I got the error MSS32.DLL is in your binary blah blah blah.. ok so I deleted that no problem wen ton then I figured out my MSS32 was outdated. I updated it placed the files back in the system and upgraded the MSS32 in the game folder which I read on another forum should of had solved the problem, but the problem continues.

This is the new message im getting. I have looked the internet for 20 minutes or so now and cant find nothing. I upgraded Direct X since I read on another forum said it might fix it. but yet again it didnt. Please help :*( I really want to play Cities D:

I need you to remove your game completely, next delete the mss32.dll files you downloaded.
Reboot your machine start up windows and look for a new update for your video card and sound card.
See if windows may have some updates that "will" give you a new updated mss32.dll file b chance.
Once all of this is done, redownload your game from steam, let it install and try the game one last time.

Back
Top Bottom