Proc / video card problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the hairdryer would cause any physical damage since its just warm the thermal paste so the CPU can be easily detach. But what IÂ’m probably concern about is the voltage level and if itÂ’s compatible with your CPU. Post the brand and model of the MB.

Yes you should have removed all unnecessary hardware. Also I am concern about your RAM also, are they good? Have you tried it on another machine? Like I said, post the brand and model of the MB and so I can get more information.

MB - Asus a8n32 deluxe.
ram- corsair value select w/ added copper heatspreaders
video card- evga Gforge 7800gt
cpu- amd 3800+ X2

all of these components were in my old computer. But i added copper heatspreader to my ram and i have a zalman HS ontop of my cpu.

they were all working fine except i bought new mobo because my computer was crashing about 3-5times a day and sometimes i would try and start up my computer and my mobo wouldnt boot up, i didnt know what problem it was before hand all i knew was i needed a new mobo because my other mobo was kinda crappy MSI $81 one i forgot exact one.

k, i placed that blue cover over the correct pins to reset cmos. I did nothing beeped.

OK, those covers for the pin. I removed 2 of those over 2 parts of a set of pins on accident when putting in my video card.

i cant really remeber which one im pretty sure i know what ones they were.

would that be causing the reason its not starting up?!?!?!

sry just got back from lan,

yes i removed those 2 jumpers....is that probably the problem or do u think thats not a big deal?

it was an accident, and now i can only find 1 of the jumper peices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom