Problems with the current and my psu

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hey hey,

the introduction in the manual says as is -

"Also included are a variety of industrial-grade protective circuitries: OCP (over current protection), OPP (over power protection), OVP (over voltage protection), SCP (Short circuit protection), and UVP (under voltage protection).

so in that case, am i ok?

you definately need to get a good $200 UPS?line conditioner to smooth out/surge protect your computer as it sounds like your household voltage ius extremly unstable

I reccomend Getting a good 1000VA+ one off craigslist.. Won't find one cheap retail and just running your computer off that.. Put the moniter on a Good surge protector like an APC netprotect. as I assume it's the electrostatic Noise Pissing off the power supply you definately need a good UPS+Line COnditioner in one.

I think there are too many idiots building houses. They have no idea what they are doing and destroy everything.

I had a moisture problem in my house in the summer and we found the water pipe from the air conditioner pointing in the house.

Then the guy comes in and says "Oh I forgot to put the pipe to the outside."

They left the protective cap on the heat pipe for the dryer and it broke.

They put the door in wrong so it opened up by wind.

and the list goes on..

And its not just a couple builders, its about all of them.

Someone else I know had a house for a year and the roof came crashing in when it rained after a snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom