Problems with computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerotan

Solid State Member
I recently just bought some new hardware to make my computer better and i am having problem's with it =[

When i turn the computer on i get no response on the monitor, It just stays on a black screen, the monitor is plugged in because there's a green light on it and it is connected to the computer.

The new stuff i got are:
Geforce 6600 GT - PCI-E
K8 Triton Series GA-K8NF-9
AMD Athalon 64 3200
Some random make of ram from computer shop >.< (1gig)
Arctic Cooling T1 Silentium Silent Midi Tower Case - 350W Seasonic Silent PSU (CA-000-AR)

Anyone know what i can do to fix this?

did you get a new power supply? if not it could be that it is not providing enough power

Ah forgot to mention that...
I got a new case so it has a new PSU and such..

Arctic Cooling T1 Silentium Silent Midi Tower Case - 350W Seasonic Silent PSU (CA-000-AR)

350w isn't that much....also is the square cpu power connector plugged in and the same for the 6600gt?

Yes the square plug is plugged in.

Is there meant to be one plugged into the gfx card? I cant see any slot or anything for it >.<

whoopes thinking of 7800 anyway...check the PSU and make sure it's not on 225v..it needs to be on 115v.

there should be a little red switch on the back of the psu...near the output cords...and it should either read 115v or 225v

Hmm i cant get access to the PSU because it has like a case covering it... (This computer case relly does suck >.<)
Ill try and get into it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom