Problem with my pc (help needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntonOle

In Runtime
I really like to watch dvds on my pc and never had any problems with that for almost 2 years since i bought it.

few days ago i noticed that while watching a dvd movie (either from a disk or stored on my hard drive) every 2-3 minitues there is like a small pause of the video. This does not apply to the audio which is perfect. Its like the video has a hiccup every 2-3 minutes.

Some people wouldnt care but it bothers me and i would never enjoy a movie like that

Could someone please direct me to where the problem could be?

Just like to remind you that i never had this problem before and the pc works with no problems. only this

Thanks

check if there's anything running in the background that takes up a lot of cpu usage or memory usage, that could cause a blip in the playback. also it could be that the program you use for videos has an option enabled that drops frames to sync the audio, which would explain why the audio is fine but the video experiences a little blip constantly.

. i use cyberlink powerdvd and i already re-installed it but it did not fix the problem

How can i check what application might be interfering with the video playback?

Only thing I did recently was update my itunes application (that now crashes when I try to close it) and nokia pc suite application

your settings would have stayed there when you uninstalled it. umm. try going into tools or options and seeing if there's anything under like playback or audio

Hello,

Have you got the latest version of PowerDVD? Have you gotten the latest drivers and codec packs for your system?

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom