Problem with AGP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzeith

In Runtime
I am trying to get a system running...everything powers up (HDD<IDE Drives<and Processor Fan is running) but I get no response from the video card in my AGP Slot. I also noticed that the fan on my video card does not run which leads me to believe that its not getting any power. I know the video card works, and have tried other cards and also get no response.

Heres the specs:
Asus MOBO azn8x deluxe
ATI Radeon 9600 8x agp
512 MB DDR PC 3200 Mushkin! Ram

ANy ideas anyone? I have done a CMOS reset, PSU reset, and I'm basically out of ideas. I have also tried a different PSU and still no response. Somebody please come up with a magical cure for me, I would appreciate it greatly! Please dont tell me the MOBO is dead:mad:

Thanks!

KEith

Sorry, looks like the motherboard needs to be replaced. It is definite if you have a PCI graphics card laying around and it works/doesn't work.

I'm Super stoked! I was checking out the asus website and noticed that my board is under warranty...as they offer 3 years on it! Then i opened up a box in my room that has old crap (bank statements, etc) in it and thought there was a 1% chance it was in there, and it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have a year left on that sucker! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE lol jk, but seriously though it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom