Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyharry44

Solid State Member
hey guys, this is my first time posting on this site and i hope it will help. i am a big PC gamer and lately i have been having problems in a few of my games. My first, is my latest game, Call of Duty 2. It isn't much of a problem, but still very annoying. I'm not totally sure what to call it but i guess you could call it..."key delay". When i press buttons, it takes about 1 second for it to process or whatever, and then it does the action. It's kind of like lag, but not as bad.:confused: For Example, i press W, abd after about 1 second i move forward. This also occured in my older game SWAT 4. But in that it is WAY more of a problem. Not only does it ALSO do it with my mouse in that game, but both are way more laggy. If i hold down W to run forward, after about 1 second i start, and then i run about a mile farther than i wanted to.:D And the mouse is even worse. It goes way farther in directions and is also laggy to move. I tweaked the sensitivity in the settings but it didn't help. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!! :p

is it ps/2 keyboard and mouse..

looks like you need a new keyboard and mouse :D USB time

Have you guys thought maybe its just that his system can't handle it? I've used PS/2 kb/mouse all my life and I've never had a problem with that stuff, especailly the KB stuff.

On my old computers when I try to play higher end games its sometimes like that, hwat are your system specs?

2.93Ghz Intel Celeron
512mb PC2700 RAM
FX5500 256 PCI

:freak: :dead: :beard: :cross: :love: :wooha: :mad: :cyclopes: :camera:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom