Power Turning on and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonzo123

Baseband Member
Ok, my computer is acting up. The power keeps turning on and off and I think the Hard drive is the part making the noise everytime it shuts off. Somtimes I dont have to restart the Computer manualy becuase the power turns on again quick enough before the computer frezzes. I have no clue what I should do, Help? :*(

What are your system specs? So what your saying is the computer locks up and its rebooting. And your hard drive is making noise.

bonzo123 said:
Ok, my computer is acting up. The power keeps turning on and off and I think the Hard drive is the part making the noise everytime it shuts off. Somtimes I dont have to restart the Computer manualy becuase the power turns on again quick enough before the computer frezzes. I have no clue what I should do, Help? :*(

i have the same problem as you. does anyone have any idea what's wrong with the com??

actualy from what I was looking at. In your BIOS your disk drive is set to first priority when booting up. YOu need to change it so its 3rd and make the other ones first priority.

bonzo123 said:
actualy from what I was looking at. In your BIOS your disk drive is set to first priority when booting up. YOu need to change it so its 3rd and make the other ones first priority.

hmm. so how do i do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom