Power Supply Fan Issue

BDell92

Beta member
So I have recently relocated my ASUS CG Desktop to another room in my house. About two days after moving my PC, my Power Supply Fan began running much louder than before. I took a look at it to make sure nothing became dislodged, and I regularly dust clean my rig. I have not installed anything new since the move, and as far as I can tell, there have been no changes to the PC that should have caused it. I am far from an expert on computers, so I was looking to see if someone could give me an educated opinion on the possible problem before I go spend money replacing internals. Any help on this subject would be appreciated.

So I have recently relocated my ASUS CG Desktop to another room in my house. About two days after moving my PC, my Power Supply Fan began running much louder than before. I took a look at it to make sure nothing became dislodged, and I regularly dust clean my rig. I have not installed anything new since the move, and as far as I can tell, there have been no changes to the PC that should have caused it. I am far from an expert on computers, so I was looking to see if someone could give me an educated opinion on the possible problem before I go spend money replacing internals. Any help on this subject would be appreciated.

What kind of power supply brand do you have and how old is it ?

Back
Top Bottom