Power Problems - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Old 11-04-2014, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Power Problems

I have a HP envyJ 120 us, and I fixed a boot problem with a currupt file which worked for about 5 minutes now the laptop is starting and shutting down over and over the computer tries to repair but says it found nothing can someone tell me what might be the problem and how to fix this. Also after I go to advanced options and the computer is powered on with no problem but once I restart it the computer shuts down and starts and tries again to repair over and over?

Thank you

MMyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Send a message via Skype™ to David Shevchenko
Default Re: Power Problems

Have some quick questions!
1) What does the computer say its trying to repair?
2) Since you got into Advanced Options, can the computer boot into the operating system every time or rarely?

Thanks, Shevchenko!
David Shevchenko is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On