Plzzz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk789

Solid State Member
I hav an ASUS A7V266-MX motherboard with 128MB RAM (DDR SDRAM) & WIN XP as OS. Well, actually the problem is that when I start working on computer whether it be on Yahoo messenger or Microsoft Word or Photoshop with out any provocation a Blue screen appears and at the bottom a message appears "Beginnning Physical Dump memory" & it starts dumping. At the top of the screen a messege appears "IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL" sometimes instead of this message another message appears saying" MEMORY MANAGEMENT" .

Along with this the other usual warning message is displayed like .. "A problem has been identified and it is necessary to shutdown to prevent damage to your system." A software or hardware might be causing this problem. Contact your vendor if this persists... " something like this.

So I formatted the disk & re-installed the OS. During installation also I got the same message as mentioned before. I tried again and I was able to finish the intallation somehow. But still that problem exists. Could this be the problem of RAM or Hard disk or something else.. Anyway I feel it is a hardware issue & not software. Is there any kind hearted wizard who can resolve this issue... I will be thankful to u if u can...

PLzzzz do not ignore this!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom