Please help, power supply problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron122084

Beta member
Hi there everyone, I just have a question. My computer is a high performace pc, but there seem to be something wrong with the power supply. Every time I play games either through cds, or flash player games my power supply would have this loud noise like its going to explode. It's pretty loud, sometimes it's annoying but most of the time I am just scared that the power supply is going to burn out. It happen to me once, when I brought my pc to the computer place to mod it change processor, motherboard, case, lights, etc. And when I brought it home the same thing happen and the power supply burn out in a few days. then I bring it back and they change me another one, even though this one hasn't burn since, but it give off a loud noise only when I play games, so can anyone tell me what the problem is? Is it my power supply or maybe graphics card that is causing the problem? Please help so I can buy a more powerful part to change it, so I can stop the noise and maybe prevent the supply from burning.

Well if the noise is coming from the powersupply, I would have to assume it is the powersupply.

If it is indeed making loud noises and such, I would buy a new one, from a quality manufacterer.

If the PSU suddenly burns out, it can send a large power spike through the wires and damage many components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom