please help me, im desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

xshadowx

Beta member
hi, im having a serious problem that i desperately need help with. ive been off xbox live for probly over 6 months now and its killing me. ive tried to fix it but i dont know where to start. i have a 2 wire wireless router provided by sbc which i think is my ISP and also my phone service provider. the wireless game adapter i am using is a linksys wireless-G game adapter. i had it under control till a while ago. whenever i would have a connection problem i would use the software that came with the adapter to reconfigure it to the computer and wireless router. but all of a sudden the adapter, along with my psp which is connected wirelessly to the router, stopped working completely. now the psp is connecting and the adapter still isnt. its primarily the netowrk gateway, every time i try to trouble shoot my xbox live connection, it says a gateway could not be reached. can anyone help me with this problem? please help me if you know the problem, ive been without xbox live for so long.

no, its my xbox live that isnt working. im using a wireless router and wireless adapter. but when i try to connect to xbox live it says a network gateway cannot be reached. i think wut i need to do is establish a gateway between the router and adapter, but i dont know how.

Is there any configuration screen on the Xbox? Seems like it needs it's addressing info refreshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom