Please Help! Graphics lag on lowest settings. New everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneDeusEx

Beta member
hey i just upgraded my motherboard and video card and ram because i was getting bad lagg in BF2.

so i got a way better graphics card and installed all the drivers and everything but it still laggs!!

these are my specs.

AMD athelon 64 x2 duel core processor 3800+ 2Ghz

2 Gigs 1066 Ram

MSI A780GM-A Am2 motherboard

MsI NX8600GTS 256mb Duel core cell GDDR3 video card

and i get a big graphics glitch about every 3 seconds when running or moving in game. even on the lowest setting. and overclocked. And it tested it in oblivion on the lowest settings. When oblivion ran fine with my 2 year old graphics card.

can anyone help? and yes i did a full defrag and cleaned my registry. and i changed my graphics settings from quality to performance. and turned off all other programs. PLEASE HELP. Im soo dissapointed right now..

Is there a way that it could be my processor?

i agree with redmoon, try different drivers, however you could also try underclocking your card, only slightly, this could solve the glitching... dunno it might

use a program such as rivatuner or ntune

Corrupt driver install??? Download all the newest motherboard and GPU drivers and remove your old ones and install the new ones.. and what PSU are you using? It may not be good enough for the GPU

PSU or drivers. I run my 8600 with the 169.21 Forceware and it's butter on every game I run. Did you do a complete format before you reinstalled windows when you last upgraded? One more thing, the latest DirectX 9, get it if you don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom