Please help! First build isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Daemon Poster
Ok well i just built my first computer, i plugged it in and it seems to have turned on. The Antec 900's power button doesn't seem to have the ability to liht up but the fans are all on, cpu cooler fan spinning, one green light on my Asus mobo, graphics card fan spinning, hard drive made a little noise i think.

My problem is the monitor isn't showing anything.. i plugged the adapter in because my monitor is AVG and the HD4870 didn't have an AVG slot only DVI i guess, but my adapter is in tight. monitor plugged into that, seems ok.

When i unplug the monitor from it it says " no signal input" but when i plug the monitor in it does go green for a little bit( as in the power button isnt on stanby) but then goes onto power saving mode.

Also not sure if this is a problem but i attached my new Razer mouse to a USB port and the mouse hasn't lit up or anything, maybe thats because i haven't yet installed its driver CD though... ARGH i dont understand how to make the monitor work i want to know if anything is working but i cant see a **** thing!!:(:(:confused::confused: Please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom