Please help with computer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Justin

In Runtime
Just recently.. my computer started acting strange... although it happens rarely.. it still bothers me, it would basically shut off by itself at times and then when i try to turn it on.. it would turn on then turn off in less than 3 seconds... it would repeat that for about 4 times and then it would stay on after the 4th time but i cant see anything on the screen, i can't do anything at all so it forces me to shut it down, after i shut it down i wait about an hour or 2 and then i turn it on again.. it would be all fine again.. what seems to be the problem? also.. when the problem occurs and it stays on but i can't do anything.. there's a orange light on my motherboard that stays lit..

my specs are at the bottom.. im hoping its not a big problem...

here are my average temps..
SYSTEM - 42
CPU - 38
under long and heavy usage i believe CPU can reach 45 at WORST and SYSTEM 46 at WORST

also forgot to mention... not only do i leave it off for an hour or 2 before it works, but during this time the power supply switch has to be turn off too, or else it wouldn't work no matter how long i wait.. and this problem seems to happen when i leave my computer on idle... it happened again last night when i forgot to turn off my computer before i went to bed.. but when i'm actually doing something on the computer.. this wouldn't happen no matter how long i'm playing it for... please help me out.

no i dont have neither of those.. but you think its a problem with the psu? i want to bring it to a shop but most of the time they make up some nonsense to try and make more money.. im just hoping it has nothing to do with the motherboard or anything else thats really expensive cause this computer is only 5 months old

It could be the psu that is sometimes just an easy problem to isolate if it is.

Based upon your info I go heat first then psu then board.

recheck all of your psu connections into the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom