please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleyva

Solid State Member
I have recently upgraded from a celeron to a sempron, yes I know its not the best but when you have a given budget you have to work with what is best so far its better the proprietary computers except Im a noob and I keep getting a blue screen error message. I sent tha error message and microsoft told me that I could possibly have a cpu cooling error or motherboard heating problem or power supply inneficency. So far it has all the following hardware:
MSI 754 socket motherboard micro atx
sempron 2800+ cpu 1.6 GHZ
512 mb sdram
120 GiG Seagate HDD
56k modem
Ati radeon x700 video card
Liteon dvd rom
Liteon dvdrw
xp OS

what shouuld I do?

Make sure your fans are plugged in and running.And check to see if you didnt knosk lose your ram or cards.Like vid card.Can you go into BIOS?

Well,
I pretty much solved tha prob. To begin with I installed an oem dell copy of the xp os. then I upgraded to xp pro. because of this my ati x700 graphics card couldnt run correctly and there was a wire lodged in the cou fan. So I deleted tha partition. but then it wouldnt let me boot at all. so i formated with tha hdd utilities disk, reinstalled tha oem dell copy, connected to tha internet upgraded all components then upgraded to xp pro the reguar copy. later i instaled sp2 and upgraded all drivers. then I installed all the cool mods. but thanx anyways guys:) :) :) :):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom