PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobbdeep856

Baseband Member
i built a computer, it ran great. the computer started, all the fans where running good, then the screen turned on and said "no signal" it was plugged into the gfx card, then i tryed putting it into the motherboard, same thing. please help me. i have a cevo pre season match today. now it doesn't even say no signal. i tryed a different monitor and the same thing happened, im using a vga connector.

specs :
Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Western Digital Caviar SE WD1600AAJS 160GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5"

JetWay JHA06-GT-LF AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G ATX AMD Motherboard

SAPPHIRE 100265HDMI Radeon HD 4830 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP

wintec ampx 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit

AMD Athlon X2 7850 Black Edition Kuma 2.8GHz

Windows XP Pro Professional SP2

hec acepower 650watt power supply

So basically, in your old thread, you figured out it wasn't the monitor and decided to make a new thread even though you never really said what you tried? Yeah. That's really not something people take kindly to.

But hey, what do I know. Back on topic. Do you have a PCI-E power connector plugged into the video card?

So basically, in your old thread, you figured out it wasn't the monitor and decided to make a new thread even though you never really said what you tried? Yeah. That's really not something people take kindly to.

But hey, what do I know. Back on topic. Do you have a PCI-E power connector plugged int the video card?

Sorry about that.... im tryin to get this fixed and nothing is working, best buy charged $80 to fix something like this, Yes i do have a PCI-E power connector plugged into the video card

Well if you took it to Best Buy and it's not working, then you need to either get your money back or get them to fix it for real.

Did you try taking out the video card and using the onboard?

did best buy give you a service docket for the work, because if you paid for them to fix it and they didnt they should have a no fix no fee policy, and they obviously didnt fix it.

I think he means that they were charging $80 to fix it...

The Jetway 780G (considering I own it) has an 8pin power connector in the middle, did you plug in your power supply into it. I didn't a couple of weeks ago and thought my PSU was to blame.. anybody want an Antec BP550 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom