please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hightechlover

Baseband Member
OK i have two laptops 1st one. the little piece in the back were you plug in the ac charger needed to be replaced. i tried welding it back in kinda work but when i reboot it the desk top comes up but my mouse is no were to be found. all the connections seem to be hooked up. what is wrong? very angry.

ok on that same labtop i took out the hard drive put it in another labtop top which is a gateway. i can only get it to load in safe mode but it will not load in windows mode it comes up with this blue screen telling something about the hardware. i cant read it it only show the screen for like 1 sec. how can i freeze it to see what it its saying?

First off, you can't simply put a hard drive from one computer to the next. Windows will BSOD because the hardware drivers are in conflict with those in Windows form the other laptop. The fact that it goes to Safe mode is, in itself, amazing. The other issue: Welded??????? You mead Soldered? I would plut in an external PS2 or USB mouse and see if that is recognized. Otherwise your handy work may have caused some damage to your Mobo on that laptop. You may ultimately need to attempt a windows reinstall on the laptop you "welded".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom