Periodic lag/freezing

Maybe the problem is low memory?? I had a similar problem and found this software called Optimizer Pro, it wasn't expensive so I gave it a go...

First from what I remember the cooler your computer the faster it runs, why not try to get more fans or water cooling or SOMETHING to tone the CPU and GPU heat. Check the windows error logs see if its a software issue, what are you using for anti-virus etc. Focusing on the GPU isn't always going to get the job done. I have the FX-8150 and even it doesn't get as hot as your intel. I wouldn't go with an optimizer, they tend to make false promises, at least from my perspective. I would also turn down your AA you mentioned it being at 32x or something insane like that. What if you turned all your settings down and see that was still the issue, it could be because your computer is trying to load an almost open world game. I remember playing through the entire game on a triple core computer and it ran beautifully I don't see why your computer would have that issue.

Back
Top Bottom