PC suddenly dies and wont stat again until...

tinish

Beta member
Hey guys I searched alot and tried many things but could not find a fix to this weird problem.

This problem first appeared in my previous PC when I play a game the PC suddenly dies and I won't be able to switch it on again unless I remove the power cable from the PSU. This cost me 2 burned capacitors and my mobo never worked again like b4, so now I got a new PC and guess what?!! this problem happened again :'( only now a friend told me its a current thing and u need to remove ur mobo wrap it in a newspaper and put under the sun for sometime. So I did like what he said and it worked fine for about 4 months but the problem came again and the sun fix didn't work this time.

again this only happens when I play a game not while browsing or working. Plz help me to find a fix as I tried many things with no luck :(

Thanx in advance
Tinish

Some specs about you system might help, motherboard? power supply? (manufacture and wattage) Is it a laptop or a desktop? Is it oem or a custom made box?

Hey Joe sry I forgot to write them :p

Its a Desktop not Laptop.
Motherboard: Gigabyte 790FXT UD5
CPU: AMD x4 3.4 Black edition
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600
PSU: Gigabyte 610W (Peak power 720W)
GPU: Sapphire ATI 7970
Case: ThermalTecc

I wasn't aware Gigabyte made any PSU. Unless that's a typo. Sound like an OEM drive, though. Probably not the best PSU.

I think you PSU is hurting your board. Like you said, it even happens with this new board. Probably causing involuntary surges to your boards.

The old PC had a different PSU but I guess I will try to get a PSU from someone else for testing and will see. Also my sister has the same PSU but with Asus mobo and no problems.

Back
Top Bottom