PC monitor trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital_Jedi

In Runtime
I have a 22'' monitor. On saturday i played some games and watched a movie on it and everything was fine. I turned off the monitor and computer like I do every night. Yesterday afternoon I went to turn on my monitor and pc but something was wrong. Blacks and reds where showing up normal but all other colors looked like they had a grey filter over them. You can tell what is blue, yellow, green, ect but its like its in 256 color/16bit color. I used a different computer to make sure it wasn't my video card, got the same result. I tried to reset the monitor but nothing. I tried changing other settings but nothing was working. Is my monitor just dying?

I used another computer other than the one I use all the time to make sure it wasn't my video card or anyting like that. It's not my PC... its the monitor.

Oh, OK. I must have misread that.

You've seen the last days of your monitor. does it work under lower demensions or does it has different ports? DVI/VGA

it's cool. I tries everything. I use the DVI. I tried the VGA port. Same issue. I went to double check my PC again. I borrowed a friends monitor and everything displayed perfectly. Sad to say but I believe it is dying. Services will be held on Thurday at 2:00pm. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom