PC Keeps Restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
I was using my PC yesterday, and it was working fine. I get up this morning to get on the net, and I get this message, and a blue screen and then it restarts. It keeps doing that over and over. The message says something about how I could have low disk space, which I don't I have 7GB's left on my Raptor drive, which the OS is installed on. Then I read a little more and it says something about the BIOS. I can't read much of it because it only flashes the message for about 5 seconds before it automatically restarts. I don't see how this could have happened when it was working perfectly fine last night. The only thing I did before I went to sleep last night was download and install the uGURU Utility for my Abit KV8 Pro board, and after it installed it restarted and worked fine. I don't think that could have done it could it have? And if it did, what did it do, and how do I fix it? Is there a way to flash the BIOS? Edit: I tried reading it a couple more times, and it keeps saying that its shutting down to protect windows, because there is something potentially harmful on the system.

Yea I think that uGURU utility must have change your BIO setting. Go into BIO and try resetting it back to default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom