Mobo - Asus P5Q3 Deluxe WiFi-Ap 1600MHz
RAM - 4GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHz CL9
CPU - Intel Core2Duo E8500
GPU - Zotac 9800GTX+ DDR3 512MB
PSU - High Power 650W
HDD - Seagate 500GB 32MB Sata2 7200RPM
OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Monitor - Philips 22'' 220XW8FB

To some level, I had lowered the start-up lag on my computer (a previous problem on another thread), but today, when I went to switch it on, unfortunately, I found that my PC doesn't pass the AI Lifestlye screen. This is basically the first screen that comes up following the Express Gate screen which is the first thing I see. There, I get three options, Enter OS, BIOS, and Turn off computer. Whatever I click, it normally goes through the AI Lifestlye screen to proceed to the task I choose. And thats the problem. Whether I click BIOS, or Enter OS, it goes to the AI Lifestlye screen and freezes there. On the bottom, it writes: 'press DEL to run Setup, Press TAB to display BIOS POST Message'.

At that point, normally, an AI Lifestlye logo flashes on the screen and it proceeds. All I get to is that black screen and the writing above which I stated, on the bottom of the screen. The AI Lifestyle logo doesn't even flash up. I try to press DEL or TAB, but nothing happens. So, what are my options here?

Thanks,
Daniel

Return merchandise authorization.

Basically, return the mobo back to the manufacturer or the place you got it from, and they'll replace it with a new working one, or the same one but working.

I see... I will do so, but just a question. Is it normal that my mobo gets busted in 15 months? What could cause a motherboard to get screwed like this?

THanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom