PC Don't do anything after Power it on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanto

Daemon Poster
Hi all,

Today when I got home from college I went to obviously turn my PC on like I always do but this time something goes wrong. When I press the Power buttomg the computer start fine but after I press the buttom the computer start making like a long beep, and it continue doing the same over and over unless I turn off the PC. This is the first time that something like that happend to my PC, yesterday I use my computer like any other day without a problem.
I tried to check the manual of the mobo but it doesn't said a thing I even check their website and don't find anything that could help me out heck I couldn't even found the model of my MOBO (is already "discontinued")

The model of my mobo is down below.

Any help would be appreciate honestly, I was invited to a Lan Party of one of my brother's friend since it was announced one month ago I was really looking forward to go, maybe some of you guys know how I feel right now.

Thnx in advance.

---
Alex Orton

Im not going to go searching for the beep error but it probably is one of the following.
Bad RAM
Bad Videro Card
CPU bad
BIOS or Board Currupt.

Dissconnect everything except RAM, CPU and video card. Then turn on and see if it POST's. If it does. Then repeat the process by reconnecting one piece of hardware each time and turning on to see if it POST's.
If it does not POST with just RANM, CPU and video card it means one of the 4 things above. You should then start by replacing each Component with Known good ones until it POST's once you find which component it is, replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom