Pc build won't work

Veljk0

Beta member
Hi guys, first time building pc, connected all the cables to MOBO but it won't work. I really can't figure out what i did wrong, i closely paid attention to front panel. Strugglin' for two hours so far

What do you mean by "won't work" ? Need more details.

Any lights? Any fans spin? Does it light up / fans spin but just no display on the monitor?

If it's not doing anything, triple-check all of your connections. Reseat the RAM/video card (if you have one). If that doesn't do it, remove the motherboard from the case and put it on a piece of cardboard, and then short the 2 pins for the case's power switch together with something like a screw driver to see if you can get it to turn on.

Also, please post your specs so we know what we're working with.

What do you mean by "won't work" ? Need more details.

Any lights? Any fans spin? Does it light up / fans spin but just no display on the monitor?

If it's not doing anything, triple-check all of your connections. Reseat the RAM/video card (if you have one). If that doesn't do it, remove the motherboard from the case and put it on a piece of cardboard, and then short the 2 pins for the case's power switch together with something like a screw driver to see if you can get it to turn on.

Also, please post your specs so we know what we're working with.
No lights, no fans spin,nothing.
GA f2a68hm-s1
Athlon x4 860k
Radeon r7 250
Kingston fury 1866
CM b2 500w

Back
Top Bottom