PC Boot Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdh711

Beta member
Ok i was pluging my headset in and hit the power off button by mistake now when i start the computer everything turns on it seems but nothing loads or appears on screen.
i tryed unpluging the pc for a few hours, retset bios by taking motherboard battery out and removing ddr memory.

its a new pc im not sure of the specs of it i know the power supply is a rocketfish 700w psw
the montherboard is a MSI
graphics cards a E-GEFORCE 8800 GT

but basicly i hit the power on mistake and it turns on but nothing pops up on screen and everythings pluged on corectly.

Ok i was pluging my headset in and hit the power off button by mistake now when i start the computer everything turns on it seems but nothing loads or appears on screen.
i tryed unpluging the pc for a few hours, retset bios by taking motherboard battery out and removing ddr memory.

its a new pc im not sure of the specs of it i know the power supply is a rocketfish 700w psw
the montherboard is a MSI
graphics cards a E-GEFORCE 8800 GT

but basicly i hit the power on mistake and it turns on but nothing pops up on screen and everythings pluged on corectly.
you should try and get the power supply tested, if you dont have a tester well the easy way to do it is try and borrow an indentical power supply, replace it and see what happends, make sure the RAM is clean and squeezed down tight in the slots, if it is one memory stick well make sure it is in DIMM 1 slot, take the battery out the motherboard and switch the BIOS jumper on the next pin then plug in the power cable for 3 sec and press the power button, after that put the battery back in, switch back the BIOS jumper and try to turn on again, disconnect the hard drive, cd rom and floppy drive from the board and try powering on as well,, take out all the PCI cards as well, change the momory if possible cause even if it is new it can be faulty from the factory. so try all these methods and if it doesnt work well the problem could possibly be the motherboard or try the video card as well ight mate:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom