PC abruptly switches off at random times

Doesn't always work.

Download the free trial of this, load the ISO up in the program and go to bootable, select write image to disk. Have it write to the flash drive. I've never had an issue with this program making anything properly bootable.

ISO CD DVD image creator, editor and ISZ DMG DAA UIF to ISO converter - UltraISO can extract/create/edit/convert CD and DVD image files directly, make bootable CDs and convert ISZ DMG DAA UIF to ISO.

:D
Thank you it worked. I updated the firmware and now I'm reinstalling windows. If the drives ****s up again I'm gonna throw it away.

You have to make the drive bootable before it will load.

I knew this was the issue but I didn't want to insult someone on their intelligence by saying you didn't mount it right lol. Good to see it was just faulty mounting software at hand here.

Windows installation failed. It said something like this: "Impossible to install necessary files. To check if all files are available the installation must be restarted. Error code: 0x80070037"

I restarted the installation but the drive didn't show up.

Windows installation failed. It said something like this: "Impossible to install necessary files. To check if all files are available the installation must be restarted. Error code: 0x80070037"

I restarted the installation but the drive didn't show up.

How valid is the .iso you got? Where did you get it? And it might have been posted earlier but I'm on my phone so hard to see but what OS was on the drive before hand?

How valid is the .iso you got? Where did you get it? And it might have been posted earlier but I'm on my phone so hard to see but what OS was on the drive before hand?

It's the latest from the manufacturer's page. I had windows 7 installed and I can't re-install it. I also changed sata cables.

Well it seems like one of the source files is corrupt. Either that or you are trying to install an incompatible windows version on your hardware. What's your system specs?

I would try to redownload the .iso and try again. It's possible a file in it got corrupt when you were mounting it with the other software.

EDIT: try to pull out some or swap your RAM chips around. Then retry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom