Overclocked and then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyecdevf

In Runtime
I overclocked my processor and I played some games on it...seemed stable although the reset button did not work really...but then the next day I could not boot into it any more for some reason. I had this problem when I overclocked it too much but then I fixed the problem. So I tried doing the same now but it did not work and I reset my BIOS back to defaults and every thing but it still did not work. I tested two hard drives on it and I got the same thing. What did not I do to fix this?!

Try running it with bare minimums. PSU, one stick of RAM, GPU, CPU of course.

Other thing I would try, reseat your CPU. Take it out, put it back in. May sound weird, but I have done it before.

For some reason my new DVD writer the samsung sh-s222 bothers my computer. As soon as I disconnected it everything was fine. Why would this be. I paid 25 euros for it. Now I have to overclock it all over again. I mean this really upset me.

Have you tried a different sata port? or made sure it was plugged in well... or the cables not bad.

Could just be a bad drive too.

Well oc'in g should be easier this time... especially if you remember your settings.

It is an IDE drive. I think that it is plugged in well but I was kind of rough with it the last time maybe that would be the cause of this problem?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom