Overall Computer Problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freamon

Beta member
Ive been having alot of troubles with my PC lately, in general it has been extremely slow..i was told to format, its been a bit better but its still def. not at peak performance. Often when extracting something from Winrar it will give the est. time 3min, it will extract for a few seconds then freeze up and the time will go up 2min or so, and the same will happen over and over which takes years to extract. Ive been getting alot of "not responding", previous to the format i would get I/O device errors on my utorrent every few min :S.. Anyone have any ideas?

Computer Specs:
Intel core 2 quad q6600 2.4
4gb OCZ Gold
nvidia geforce 8800 GT 512mb
razer barracuda 7.1 soundcard
Windows XP Pro SP-2

nah my temps are all fine, my system stays at about 23 degrees at all times, my video card does get a bit hot but its always done that....

I have not ran memtest over night, I did the windows mem test and a site had said if it does 1 pass and dosnt find anything your stuff is fine, bcuz it rarely finds anything after the first pass.. I used Spinrite to test my HD and another diag made by seagate, nothing wrong there :\.

It's such a weird problem, my CPU usage is at about 5%-30% even while installing and such it dosnt work to hard ever, and my ram never passes 40% so i mean its not me just over useing my comp and thinking its slow lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom