Originally Posted by Slaymate
post a screenshot of HWMonitor 1.17
and post a screenshot of the CPUID
CPU tab, Mainboard tab, Memory tab and the SPD tab.
Here's a link to the Screenshot Tutorial
if you need help posting them.
Thank you for your reply.
I have attached all the information that you requested, as attachments. I also included the Diagnostic zip file as well. Below are the computer specifications:
• Cooler Master HAF 912 Gaming Case
• Corsair 750TX 750W 80 Plus Certified PSU
• AMD Phenom ll X4 925 Quad Core Processor w/Hyper Transport
• ADATA 1600MHz 8 GB DDR3 Dual Channel Memory
• Gigabyte GA-870-UD3 Motherboard
• Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System w/120MM Radiator & Fan
• 1 TB SATA-lll 6.0 GB/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
• Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit OS
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 SE 1GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card
• AeroCool 2000 LCD Fan Controller
• Samsung Syncmaster 2433BW 24” 1920 x 1200 LCD Monitor
• APC XS 1300 Battery Backup