open nat type!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat

Beta member
i play xbox pretty often but im constantly getting booted b/c ive got a moderate nat type....

ive got RoadRunner Turbo and a Lynksys E2000 router

ive got a "newer" xbox wireless adapter and for the life of me i cant get this **** to work right.......

ive tried portforwarding, dmz, and upnp....
ive tried them individually, simultaneous... and every combo i can think of.

ive made sure i forwarded ALLLLLLLL the ports that ive been able to find on the web.

cheers to whom ever can help!

I would say that it is due to your router. I have road runner as well and I have no issue gaming with my Xbox at all. I use a D-Link router and I have yet to be kicked from any game.

im sure it has something to do with it being connected "wirelessly" but im convinced that there has to be a way to make it work.........

or at least improve upon.

I am connected wirelessly with my Xbox to my router using the N adapter. It works perfectly fine for me while gaming, streaming media from my PC and watching Netflix. It is for that reason I said the router has to be the bind. Cause it does work and I didn't have to go through anything like you did. I just plugged in my adapter, searched for my network, typed in my password and away I went. No port forwarding, no nothing. It just worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom