Onboard Video graphics trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunyboy

Banned
hello

my problem is that I have an ATi radeon graphics PCI express card thats conflicting with my soundcards ASIO drivers,so i have to use my onboard graphics card. I'm using an EMU 1212m PCI prosumer soundcard for my studio and the sequencing programs that utilizes its low latency driver are giving me a lot of static, someone on another forum had me post up an irq table, which led us to the fact that ATI soundcard was consuming a lot of resources. so :( i can't play any good games no more.

The graphics card is a Radeon X1600 PCI-E.
My motherboard is a D101GGC
Dual core processor

some guy also had me download *PCI latency tool* because he thought i'd be able to lower the PCI latency to throttle it down, to no avail though. If i would have known about this i wouldnt have spent a 170 bucks for this card.

but anyway, when i sent the primary display to onboard, it gets past the windows loading screen, but then the screen just stays black.

anyone knows whats wrong?

thanks.

Did you remove the Radeon drivers. Also does your video card need power? If so is your power supply powerfull enough?

hmm, i didnt remove the radeon drivers...

and unlike my previous AGP 6600Gt that was in my otherb motherboard, the radeon doesnt require power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom