omg is there any way to undelete delted trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockmehard

Beta member
I JUST DELETED MY WHOLE ITUNES LIBRARY.not really what i deleted where the originals! now the songs are in itunes but have no original so they cant play and my ****ing ipod did an update and omg someone please help me ! i just lost 430 songs!!

thanks!

If you bought them through iTunes and can prove it, i'm pretty sure i heard that they will let you redownload them. Otherwise, you're screwed.

OMGOMGOMG I JUST DELETED ALL MY MUSICCCC OMGGG

hhahaha

how the **** do you manage that..nice one. if you nought them then you can redownload if not then have fun downloading themoff the internet

I have Tune Up Utilites 2006, and it has a feature that you can undelete files. Also a great program for maintaining a healthy computer btw :D Never actually used the file recovery part, but I assume it would work fine.

1 time i accidently installed xfire to my desktop, wen i went to uninstall it it told me there was extra files in the folder and do i want to deleted them,, not thinking i said yes,, :) GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THEN, all fold ers and files on me desktop GONE, and there was alot of **** there,, so accidents can happen

This is why you backup your data people, the computer world exhaust this situation enough already. And why would deleting music out of the iTune library delete the files off your hard drive? IÂ’m not sure why but thatÂ’s pretty stupid, even WMP will warn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom