odd problems - building friends computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom10320

In Runtime
Ok well i just got my friends computer yesterday and i was up all night tring to fix this dam thing and its ****ing me off. Ok Well last night i got it all hook up and crap then i hooked up the swcables to the motherboard so i could turn on my pc from my case, but like it wouldnt work at all so i would manually turn my pc on with the motherboard power button. That would turn on the computer and it would run but i couldnt restart or turn off the computer with the front panel buttons.

Now today i went back to it after school stripped the computer and it still doesnt work but instead of turning on when i use the motherboard power button it like goes on for 1 sec turns off and the prosccer fan like flickers on and off, but yesterday it would perfectly work and run. Now it dosent i need some help here.

These are wat im talking about also the swcables
swcable_1.jpg

There should be a pin diagram for where the connectors should go in the motherboard manual.

Always make sure you have the standoffs screwed in as well if you reseated the motherboard. Like yami and kmote said just read the manual to display the inputs and make sure all connections is plugged in correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom